Cleaning never ends. I will get behind... often. So, to help myself out, I'm going to make a need to do list for each day of the week. In doing this I will try to keep myself accountable, to myself ;) No, I'm not Miss Susie Homemaker, nor do I want to be. I want to keep a somewhat clean organized home!
Sunday: Vacuum (Enjoy the day with kids and husband!!) Kitchen counters/dishes in dishwasher if needed.
Monday: Vacuum. Laundry. Sweep kitchen floor. Kitchen counters/dishes in dishwasher if needed. (Enjoy kids and husband's last day off!!!)
Tuesday: Hall bathroom. Vacuum. Kitchen as needed.
Wednesday: Master bathroom/bedroom. Vacuum. Laundry if needed. Kitchen as needed. Sweep and mop kitchen floor.
Thursday: Vacuum. Dust. Kitchen as needed.
Friday: Vacuum. Laundry if needed. Kitchen as needed. Hallway bathroom.
Saturday: Vacuum. Sweep/mop kitchen.
Of course there are things that get dirty, and things that I do every day such as pick up clutter. But I've found that I will ignore the bathrooms or our bedroom and it just piles up and gets ridiculous! So, I'm hoping to keep up with this!
No comments:
Post a Comment