
Yeah, I know I'm late. Easter... it was such a beautiful day! We went to church, even though we were late. My excuse is that Angela kept us up most of the night. But we made it. I want to go to a small church for the benefit of Adrian. Too many kids and he's hit his limit. This is a much better environment for him than a mega church somewhere! Once he found the cars he was in heaven and couldn't care about the other kids his age bouncing around! Afterward we stopped by to say hi to my husband's parents and went over to see my parents. Got some cute pictures of Angela in the swing for the first time. My son was too amazed by his toys in his old room, and didn't join us outside. Went home, cleaned out the garage. Next week I hope to tackle the ugly yard. I want to plant flowers. I want to plant a tree in the backyard some day too. I want one that flowers. I love seeing all the blooming trees, but they are always in other people's yards! Angela had her 6 month check up today. She is 15lbs 8oz and 26 inches. She's growing so fast! Three shots later, she's a very grumpy girl. Not to mention her gums are white and swollen from teething :(
As for the picture up top, I absolutely love it. There is nothing like capturing daughter and daddy together :)
No comments:
Post a Comment