Saturday, May 15, 2010

ya know...

I should probably go about finding a dentist about now... I now have insurance, so I the only excuses I have are my children and my absolute fear of getting work done on my teeth. Cleanings don't bother me, but I'm absolutely sure I have a couple of cavities. Drilling of any kind on my teeth will scare me. Wouldn't have anything to do with the horrific experience I had as a 6 year old child having my teeth yanked out of my mouth without enough novacaine... So because of this horrific childhood experience of having my teeth pulled out by a horrible dentist who could have cared less about me feeling him yank my teeth out and screaming the whole time... I have issues with dentists working on my teeth. The last time I had work done, it was to fix some caves I have in my teeth. Yes, I have caves in my teeth that trolls live in who cause cavities. The dentist had to keep giving me shots because I would start to feel the drill. They had to ask me to come back at another time to get the third one worked out because they were afraid I was about to pass out. So, I'm in search of a dentist who will work with me and my childhood fear of a person with a drill and pliers in their hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment